Sunday, October 28, 2012

My PLN, Project #10

When I first heard the term "PLN" I was puzzled. I thought it was this complex system of archiving websites that you would use for teaching, however as I continued in this class and explored websites on my own I realized it wasn't anything other than making a list of websites I found useful. I have encountered a couple so far in this class that I otherwise was unaware of including different teachers blog that I have used on CFT's. What really surprised me was the list of resources I already had on my own. I had wordle, and Sporcle. This realization is what encouraged me to continue searching, and as of right now, I have a list of links on my drive saved. I do wish that I had a more permanent way of saving it. So, if anyone reading this knows of any...send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment