Monday, October 8, 2012

C4K Summary

kids playing on computers


I unfortunately had a summary typed and saved discussing what an amazing experience it was to read the blog of such a young child (5th grade) and see her interpretations of things in the world. However I failed to fave it correctly and can no longer access the list to re-access her blog.

I will still summarize as much as possible.
In my first C4K her blog was about writing a story and making a creative twist. She did this by making a witch come and "steal" her brother turn him into a chicken, and instead of saving him she allowed her mother to cook him and they ate him for dinner!! I told her what a great imagination she had and that she had a great mind for using descriptive words!

In the second post it was just a post about how she and her friends had a fall harvest festival coming up and how they were going to help with the facepainting and she was so excited. I thanked her for giving us a look into her personal life and told her again what a talented writer she was. I encouraged her to look into creative writing corse, competions and ever Journalism when she was older. I regret not saving the link. However here is the link to her entire school's blogs. Please have a look and leave an encouraging compliment these kids are obviously going places!

No comments:

Post a Comment