Sunday, September 23, 2012

CFT Overview

Apple in Worm Clip Art

My C4T assigned blog was A Journey in TEFL I read two of the blogs on this post and commented on them both.
C4T #1
The first blog I read was Getting Ready to Go Back to School. I found this blog both entertaining and informative. This blog contained many different links to resources to help any teacher prepare for the first week of school. The one link I found the most interesting(and helpful to my future classroom) was one about ways to introduce yourself to your classroom and also ways to jump-start your kids introducing themselves 36 Ways to Get to Know Your New Class Being so recently a High School student, I found myself imagining how some of her intro techniques would have "gone over" and was surprised to realize how many of them would have worked. I saved this link to my computer for future use and also shared it on Twitter and Facebook for some of my "teacher friends".

C4T #2

The next blog I read was First Week of School In this blog the author wrote about her first week in school. I wrote a commenting telling her how although she wrote about the grades she teaches(upper high school) I still learned techniques, specifically the way she took things her students would be experiencing and applied that to her lessons. I really enjoyed reading things from this author and feel that adding her to my PLN will benefit both myself and my future students.

No comments:

Post a Comment