Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K

kids holding school sign
In the month of October I had two different kids I commented on the first was Marie. She is 7th Grader in an English class. In her first blog, I enjoyed a bio listing things that she enjoyed and I commented telling her that I loved learning so much about her and that I thought it was great of her to be interested in so many types of literature because so many girls her age were not. The second one was about her love of running, I commented and told her that it was great to see someone her age so dedicated to any one activity.

The second one was a boy named Austin, he only has one post in his blog. It is about his favorite national monument, The Liberty Bell. He talks about its history and how he wants to see it. I told him that I too had never seen a National Monument, but that I had seen a few battlefields and I loved them. I asked(to make him think) if he had ever seen a battlefield and what was his favorite war.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you really enjoying seeing how young students can make the most of technology!

    ReplyDelete